This version fixes several issues including:
- No audio from Flash content when speaker configuration is set to Quadraphonic (Issue: 159924)
- Aw, Snap renderer crash on Windows Server 2003 (Issue: 160559)
Security fixes and rewards:
Please see the Chromium security page for more detail. Note that the referenced bugs may be kept private until a majority of our users are up to date with the fix.
Occasionally, we issue special rewards for bugs outside of Chrome, particularly where the bug is very severe and/or we are able to partially work around the issue:
- [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5131: Corrupt rendering in the Apple OSX driver for Intel GPUs. Credit to Justin Drake.
And back to your regular scheduled rewards:
- [$1000]  High CVE-2012-5133: Use-after-free in SVG filters. Credit to miaubiz.
- [$500]  Medium CVE-2012-5130: Out-of-bounds read in Skia. Credit to Atte Kettunen of OUSPG.
-  Low CVE-2012-5132: Browser crash with chunked encoding. Credit to Attila Szász.
-  High CVE-2012-5134: Buffer underflow in libxml. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Jüri Aedla).
-  Medium CVE-2012-5135: Use-after-free with printing. Credit to Fermin Serna of Google Security Team.
-  Medium CVE-2012-5136: Bad cast in input element handling. Credit to Google Chrome Security Team (Inferno).
Many of the above bugs were detected using AddressSanitizer.